Monday, September 3, 2007

Born to Ride...

Found this on someones blog and it put a smile on my face:)


This Labor day weekend was very exciting. We really didnt have too much planned, just some rest and relaxation. We headed down to Armour on sat. to meet up with alex's family and head to Wagner for the poker run. It's was a gorgeous ride, I always forget how freeing it is to be behind the handle bars. It's was long, 13 stops, and my butt did get sore however it was totally worth it. Alex was a very lucky man, out of the 206 registered, Alex held the best hand, winning 1st place, with 4 8's. It was really sweet he even recieved one of those huge checks! 1,000 dollars richer and hopefully we can repair some things with the house before winter comes. I'm so happy for him, he really deserved it!




Then on sunday we checked out Halloween. I didn't know what to expect I'm usually ok with scary movies, (as long as it doesn't envolve mountain people eating other people). I was told it was very scary and when the ticket man said, "oooh more brave souls", when collecting our ticket I thought what did I get myself into. Leaps and bounds from the first Halloween, Rob Zombie put hes sadistic twist on a cult classic and I give it 2 thumbs up! This is one for your collections!

No comments: