Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Pile Up of Projects!

I wish my hands could work as fast as my imagination does. I keep coming up with all these great ideas, thank god for project note books. I just can't keep up, between work and more work, cleaning the house, and feeding my man. I will get these projects finished, I WILL. I can do it, I just have to take it day by day. There's what I have as of now,

I got this great hello kitty fleece at my local fabric warehouse, (if you didn't know I'm addicted to anything Hello Kitty) the only problem is in the midst of surging the outside my foot got really heavy and my old girl couldn't keep up. I broke every single thread, the surger is like a UFO to me and I have now clue on how to re thread the four needles. I must break out the book..... ooh.


My big sister, Becki is due in November so I bought this cute flannel for receiving blankets. Surgers are the perfect tool for this however mine is out of order, as of right now. Shes not sure whats shes having so I picked out some neutral fabric.


I really enjoy needle work, its like coloring with a needle and thread. Here's a cute twist on the normal Hello Kitty, Hell Kitty. Evil I know but I thought it would be really cute framed and hung in the perfect place...

My custom stamp finally arrived from, http://www.simonstamp.com/. I love it! I feel very professional. I ordered some plain labels and I'll stamp them for each of my projects.


Fall is on its way and its my favorite time of the year. I just started working part- time at a great store, The Little Red Hen. It's a gift shop that specializes in primitive aged gifts. I'm a lover of Wizard of Oz so when I saw these in the shop I had to get them. I do believe I'll leave them up all year long.

It's been a horribly long day for myself so I'm going to enjoy a nice glass of wine and head to bed. Until next time, I must leave on a very happy note, my cute little kitty Cheech, loves to perch on everything! Here he is in this favorite place the bathroom sink...

1 comment:

jungle dream pagoda said...

I wish my hands could keep up with my ideas too! I wish there were 2 me's !
Love the take on evil Hello kitty!