Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm such a bad blogger...









I'm a super lazy girl and have been very naughty about blogging lately. My mom is like the only person who visits my blog and shes been yearning for more so this ones for you mom.





I've made a pot roast before but had tecnical difficulties with my "crack" pot. I threw that one away and used a slow cooker this time. I was sure that when I got off work I'd have a delicious supper waiting for me but, unfortunately it wasn't done. I took it out because I was really hungry. It looked great but the taste could have been better. Next time it should be perfect, that is if I wanna give it another try....








Lots has happened besides the roast, Halloween was here and gone, and my big sister had a baby boy, Maxton! I'm an Aunt!



My best friend Andrea and I were quite the couple on Halloween this year. I rented a brown bunny costume in honor of Donnie Darko, and my buddy Andrea decided to be a clown like she is every year! hehe, She looks pretty good as a clown. Its was my first 21st Halloween and we had lots of fun!








No comments: