Sunday, January 13, 2008

Yummy Cakes!

I got some wonderful gifts for Christmas. One of my favorite gifts came from my sister and Travis. I got my very own Hello Kitty Waffle maker! Any "adult" kitty item is a must have for me, it fits in great with my toaster and Coffee maker. Someday I will post all my hello kitty stuff, but it will take me a while to get it all together. My breakfast with hello kitty was great!




Picked up a shadow box on one of my visits to Hobby Lobby. Since the arrival of Maxton, my sister got to go through some of the old baby things. She found some really great like gloves that's where my moms, and also some cute under shirts. I love vintage finds and since they were my moms I just jumped! I sewed all the items in place even an old picture of my mother. They look so great together! Shadow boxes are just cool!




I've really been getting into embroidery. Check out, http://www.sublimestitching.com/oneindex.html. I just love taking something I drew and giving it a life. I'm borrowing my friend Merris light box which is a big help when tracing patterns. I've been working on a few other things too, I will blog more later. Anyways I really love Tank Girl and I had to stitch her out. I think I'll get some camo fabric and turn it into a pillow. Love this!





Working at the Little Red Hen gives me a great place to get my stuff noticed. Not fancy or anything but very useful. Some great coasters! I kept a set for my house, very simple and neat hopefully they will sell.





I've also been working on some valentines things for the store. I got a heart shaped yo yo maker and I've been busy making ornaments for the cutest pink tree my boss and I picked up at Hobby Lobby. Too cute, I love vintage type valentines decoration and I can't wait to make something for my house!


No comments: