Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Day off

So I've had some days off, but they were for Alex's birthday. Today was a day for me, finally. I finished some things I had started. It feels good to get things ends tied up. I also cleaned up my craft room and orginized it a little bit. Now it feels good to go into my craft room and enjoying making stuff.




My new purse I entered in the Amy Bulter purse contest. http://flickr.com/groups/623401@N21/ There are some really cute purses in this contest, I'm very inspired.





I finally turned my Tank Girl emboridery into a pillow! I working on a Star Wars project, I have until the end of this month to get it done, wish me luck!





Made something for the shop today. Its easy being crafty when you have Amy Butler fabric. Also put grandmas wash cloths up for sale on the shop. Check it out! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5076269



As for the rest of the night, dishes, and American Idol! Here are my favorites so far;

Love these singers I hope they go far!


Ooooh and I love tator tot cassorole even though Alex hates it, I got to enjoy it tonight and I frozen the rest for supper enjoyment later!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hmmm, a Star Wars project that needs to be finished by the end of February. Perhaps there is some birthday sneakery?