Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl, Super stupid if you asked me!

So I'm not a big fan of football. I will follow the Packers, in honor of my family but to sit and watch 4 plus hours of football, not fun for me. I treated the boys with good food, I slow cooked ribs and they were delious! I'm just glad I have a computer and Peggle to run away to.
I've been sticking to my promise to make something each week. I made this cute I pod holder from my Doodle Stitching book, http://www.amazon.com/Doodle-Stitching-Fresh-Embroidery-Beginners/dp/1600590616/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1202086411&sr=8-1
I also went to Mineapolis market with my boss last weekend. I got to help pick out great things for the store and I finally got to see amy butler fabric up close. I saved money so I could stock up. This is what I went with,

I just grabed whatever jumped out at me. I really love her stuff! Got a bag pattern and I'm using the grey fabric on it, I'm excited to get it done.


I also saw a really cute necklace I made from clasps, such a great idea!


E-quilter came out with wizard of oz fabric. Its really great! I found this pattern on a site and I'm just waiting for my mom to make me something:) hehe.



I really cant imagine what it feels like, I really wanna touch it.


The sepia tones are really cool!

The wicked witch is really my favorite, this would make perfect pj pants.


At market I saw the largest display of wizard of oz collectables! I really wanted something but my bosses store is more primitive and less collectable. 200 dollar minium to order:( Someday...


They had bobbly head they were soo cute!
Thats all for now, enjoy the game all you football lovers!

No comments: