Monday, January 21, 2008

Hello Kitty Crazy!

This blog episode my only be interesting to me but, I thought I would share anyways. I always love weird and unusual Hello Kitty items, and whenever I come across these rare jewels I always save them in a file. I thought for this blog I'd share some of my favorite Hello Kitty weird things...

First of all, this rocks! I really wish I could learn to play the guitar! I guess its never to late!


I'm not sure if this was photo shopped, I really hope not Darth Vader Hello Kitty is very cool.


Retro Phone, old school Hello Kittys



Food? I wouldn't want to eat this, too cute!


Very wrong. But amusing.

More Star wars Kitty,

Oh, I found this one just today, I'm very tempted to get this one on me. I love this!


anther weird Hello Kitty. I really love it when they change her make her what she isn't, she looks good being anything!

I love anything arts and crafts kitty. This is a pic. done of her face outta seeds, beautiful!


I know I'm crazy and weird but check these out they are so rad!


Another very crazy Hello Kitty item any collector must have!


Adult size bikes! The one above is available at target.com :) hint hint.


Assault riffle, surprising not the only Hello Kitty gun I have come across.


I'm a big fan of comics, and I just adore this Invisible Woman Hello Kitty.

Gotta get these:)

Don't really know what it is... I'll let you decide.
If your ever bored and wanna check out some blogs I really love you gotta see this one,

No comments: