Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Craft Genius at work

Hi there! So I'm very excited, a few weeks ago Alex and I got some new furniture! They didn't have our foot rest in stock so we had to wait a week, but it should arrive tomorrow. The set is a chair and 1/2, ottoman, and couch. I love Amy Butler fabric and I have to order some to make pillows. I can't wait!
I had a day off and really wanted to make something to keep for myself. I got the table runner at work and applicated some primitive stars on. I think it turned out nice. It will look good with the new chair and sofa.
Below is my baby. I love my Pfaff so much! My parents are really good to me and I don't miss my old singer at all, she has a nice home now with my good friend Katrina. Shes a first time sewer, I help her when I can. We have started craft nights and they are always fun.
These are some pictures of my craft room. I love it when bloggers post pictures of there work space so I thought I'd post mine, this is were it all goes down.




Messy but it gets the job done. I have big plans for my craft room but my honey needs to get a little better with construction.

I've got him started on some small projects, it takes him a little while but he gets it done. He got this pirate ship a long time ago and finally finished it. I'm so proud of him!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

We will have to come by and let Lilly get terrorized by the cats, I want to see the new furniture!