Friday, January 18, 2008

Its here, its here!

Pictures really can't show how truly beautiful and comfortable our new furniture is; it truly is sweet ass! I want to paint the wall behind the furniture dark brown. Alex really isn't to keen on the color brown. I just have to change his mind for him: )

We have been rocking out a lot. For Christmas with help from my wonderful friend Bobbi, we bought Rock Band for the X Box360. I usually get suck with singing, I also enjoy playing the drums. I have been working on singing and playing the drums at the same time but that is a challenge. They match your voice up with the words and tones in the song. You have to stay on key which is challenging for me I'm more of an alto. Its addictive we played for 7 hrs one night. I had to quit because I had no voice.


My friend Andrea has birthday today, I finished this pillow for her in the nick of time. Thank goodness I have a job that allows me to do a little stitching. I really enjoy making these little pillows and would like to make some for my etsy shop. What do you think?

No comments: